Welcome to Sweden Culinary Tour in Stockholm
If you want to get the proper introduction to Sweden, this is the tour for you! Using food as the tool for exploring, we introduce you to what the land of ABBA and VOLVO is all about and take you on an exciting walking tour that highlights the foods that are and have been prolific in making Sweden one of the happiest countries in the world. Come taste the meatballs and fish soups that have got international acclaim, indulge in Swedish chocolate that is being served at Royal weddings and be guaranteed to taste something you have never tasted before… smoked liquorice!
The tour last for 4 hours over 7 individual stops. The total walking distance is 2 miles (3.5km) and the tastings make up a full meal.
per adult from
What's included :
- Food tasting
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stockholm, Stockholm
Join us on our adventures inside the restaurants that have impacted Sweden's culinary scene. We will lead you on an exploration of the history, roots and reasons Sweden is becoming a major food destination for locals and world travellers alike!
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Östermalmstorg, Stockholm, Sweden
Return Detail :Kindstugatan 1, 111 31 Stockholm, Sweden
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.