Welcome to Stirling (Student Tour)
Freedom Tour Today was set up to welcome visitors to Stirling. Our priority is to give a warm welcome and to thank visitors for taking the time to remember William Wallace and Andrew De Moray and those who fell at the Battle of Stirling Bridge. This particular tour is to welcome Students to Stirling and help them settle in. I shall entertain you with stories of the main characters involved in the battle as well as present-day initiatives which commemorate the importance that the Battle of Stirling Bridge.Wallace and De Moray's victory at Stirling Bridge in 1297 helped Scotland survive long enough to enable The Bruce to win at Bannockburn in 1314. We also do a tour at Bannockburn Battlefield, the scene of Robert the Bruce’s greatest victory. Freedom Tour Today is the perfect way for me to welcome visitors to the area and learn more about why so many people hold these historic sites and Scotland dear to their heart.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stirling Bridge, Bridgehaugh Road, Stirling Scotland
Walk in the footsteps of William Wallace and Andrew de Moray and relive Scotlands first major victory in the Wars of Independence.
The tour covers their early days to the moments that thrust them to the vanguard of Scottish history, through to their deaths and the legacy they gifted Scotland and the World.
Who's this Andy Murray guy you ask? Come along and find out more about the Guardian's of Scotland and their famous victory in 1297.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Laurencecroft Road, Laurencecroft Rd, Stirling FK8, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- The walking tours are outside and each tour is a private tour for your party.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.