Welcome to Dallas sightseeing Tour by Minivan
Visit Founders' Plaza Observation Area, the John Neely Bryan Cabin, and more
Learn about the life of John F. Kennedy at Memorial Plaza, where the former president was assassinated
Take a photo in front of Pioneer Plaza, home to one of the world's largest bronze Longhorn monuments
Check out Dallas City Hall and Thanks-Giving Square
Drive through well-known Dallas neighborhoods
per adult from
What's included :
- Sightseeing tour
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Foods and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Dallas, Dallas, Texas
Your guide will welcome you to Texas on this 3-hour small group tour of Dallas. Visit historic sites and learn the stories of these famous landmarks. Take a circular tour from the JFK Memorial in an air-conditioned van. See Founders' Plaza Observation Area, the Old Red Museum, the John Neely Bryan Cabin, and Pioneer Plaza. Then head to Dallas City Hall and Thanks-Giving Square.
Explore the famous neighborhood of Deep Ellum and admire the Victorian-style houses in the historic Wilson Block area. Check out the Dallas Arts District and Klyde Warren Park, located in the affluent town of Highland Park. Continue through the McKinney Avenue restaurant district, West End, and Dealey Plaza National Historic Landmark District, where President John F. Kennedy was assassinated in 1963.
Departure Point :646 Main St, Dallas, TX 75202, USA
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.