Weird Austin City Tour
How did Austin get its “weird” reputation? Why is Willie Nelson worshipped like a god king? What’s the deal with all the bats? Why are locals getting into bar fights over the best breakfast taco?
Find out all these answers and more…even if some of it may shock you…on our Weird Austin City Tour.
Here at Twisted Texas we trolled the archives, pestered locals, and maybe even did a little dumpster diving to know all the weird and wild tales of Austin. And now we want to share them with you. Your Twisted guide will show you the best of everything Austin has to offer: live music, food trucks, weird people, and oh so much more.
As an added bonus, we have a local musician riding shotgun to strum up some singalong classics and a few original tunes.
We make three badass stops along the way, with chances to sample local foods, have a sweet treat (on us!), buy local craft beers, and snap cool photos of local street art and the downtown skyline.
All riders gotta be 13+, no babies.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Live Musician providing music with the tour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Austin Visitor Center, 602 E 4th St, Austin, TX 78701-3701
Start/end point of tour.
Departure Point :Austin Visitor Center, 602 E 4th St, Austin, TX 78701, USA
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.