Weekend (or 2days) in classic schooner from 1952 (20 meters) with captain and sailor
The Bella Lola is a classic schooner built in 1952, 20 metres in length and the deck longer still, by 4,5 metres wide.
It is not a luxury boat or a boat which is easily to sail. It’s a homage to the sea and sailing. An esthetic and sporting experience, in which the objective is to forget about the city, the daily problems and to submerge yourself in the true essence of sailing.
With almost two trips around the world under its belt, it’s a boat with a fascinating history, which has been an inspiration for many of those that have sailed with her. From the brother of Ernest Hemingway – who commissioned it – to the Adams family, who travelled round the world in it, to various advertising producers who have chosen to film on it.
For the first time in almost 70 years, The Bella Lola is available to the public to rent and enjoy. An unforgettable experience, that is much more than just spending your holidays on a boat.
per adult from
What's included :
- Captain and sailor
What's excluded :
The Bella Lola is a classic schooner built in 1952, 20 meters long on its main deck, by 4,5 meters wide.
The experience is adapted to the client, who will have at their disposition during the weekend a captain and sailor to sail the boat, visit the local islands and beaches or to enjoy the sunset.
Of course, the captain will give you recommendations and will adapt to your needs and tastes. La Manga of The Menor Sea is a stretch of land that separates two seas. The Menor Sea is a small sea, without waves and is very calm. The Mediterranean Sea is larger and has more beaches, although it is more open. Both have small islands, in which the boat can stop to eat in the middle of the sea, or sunbathe. Also you can go onshore onto the islands or whichever of many local beaches.
With previous request, you can rent the boat in another location (subject to availability).
8 people can comfortably sleep in La Bella Lola (+ Captain and sailor), although 4 of them sleep in a Livingroom/bedroom with no doors.
Departure Point :Lugar Puerto Tomas Maestre, 1, 30380, Murcia, Spain
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/11/2020 - 12/27/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.