Wear Thai Photoshoot in Bangkok
Wearing Thai Costume with various style of Costume with the premium quality that Guide Pin sew by herself every single piece of Costume, So you will wear the unique Thai Costume. Travel and shooting in the secret gems in the old town of Bangkok or only tour guide know better, at the same time you will get more history of the Siamese people also.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private car with A/C
- Parking Fees
- Admission Fees
- Tour Guide Personal photographer
- Life Insurance Cover the trip
- Entry/Admission - Chulalongkorn University Centenary Park
- Entry/Admission - Wat Pathum Wanaram
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chulalongkorn University Centenary Park, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
The Chulalongkorn University Auditorium is one of the main historic buildings of Chulalongkorn University in Bangkok, Thailand. It was built during 1937–1938 and was designed by Phra Phromphichit (U Laphanon) and Phra Sarotrattananimman (Sarot Sukkhayang). The building represents one of the most major examples in the development of the applied Thai style of architecture during the People's Party government; the modernist reinforced concrete structure is combined with a traditional-Thai/Khmer–influenced layered roof and decorative elements.The building is an unregistered ancient monument, and received the ASA Architectural Conservation Award in 2002.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Wat Pathum Wanaram, Rama I Road Pathumwan, Pathumwan, Bangkok Thailand
Wat Pathum Wanaram was founded by King Rama IV as a place for worship. This is why it was constructed very near his Sa Pathum Palace. During the time of its construction the grounds were situated on rice fields. It was only accessible by going through Khlong Saen Saeb (canal in Central Thailand that connects the Chao Phraya River to Chachoengsao and Prachin Buri). Its complete name is quite a mouthful: Wat Pathum Wanaram Ratcha Wora Viharn. In this temple lie the ashes of the Thai Royal family from the household of Prince Mahidol Adulyadej.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We knock the Hotel door
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.