We will support the best sightseeing in Kyoto for you.
I was born in Kyoto and raised in Kyoto. I know everything about Kyoto. Please tell me if you have a place you want to go. Flexible. Take the best smile of your companion with a high quality camera. I will send it as data at a later date.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Take high-quality photos using a single-lens reflex camera.
- Entry/Admission - Toji
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Kiyomizu-dera Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Toji, 1 Kujyomachi, Minami-ku, Kyoto 601-8473 Kyoto Prefecture
Go from Kyoto Station to the World Heritage Toji Temple. Sightseeing for about 60 minutes, and there is a five-storied pagoda at the end, so I take a picture.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Fushimi Inari-taisha Shrine, 68 Fukakusa Yabunouchicho, Fushimi-ku, Kyoto 612-0882 Kyoto Prefecture
Go from Toji to Fushimi Inari. Fushimi Inari is the place with the most tourists in the world. Go up the stairs where you have a thousand torii gates. Finally, take a photo at Otorii at the entrance.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Kiyomizu-dera Temple, 1-294 Kiyomizu, Higashiyama-ku, Kyoto 605-0862 Kyoto Prefecture
Go from Fushimi Inari to Kiyomizu Temple. Kiyomizu Temple is another popular spot in Kyoto. There are places where you can buy souvenirs, so you can shop here.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Kyoto Station, Higashishiokoji Kamadonocho, Shimogyo Ward, Kyoto, 600-8216, Japan
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.