Waterfalls and Coffee Plantation Tour
Give yourself the opportunity to connect with nature, get to know Oaxacan organic coffee, chocolate and mezcal and visit a community of natives who will share their traditional medicine with you.
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Round transportation
- Coffee, chocolate & mezcal tasting
- Lunch with typical food
- Bilingual guide
- Entry/Admission - Cascadas de Llano Grande
What's excluded :
- Optional gratuities
- Support to the community of San Miguel del Puerto
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cascadas de Llano Grande, Huatulco 14400 Mexico
From Huatulco, you will make a 1 hr 45 minute trip to our first stop, Llano Grande, a community in the southern part of the Oaxaca mountain range where there are crystal clear pools of water and beautiful waterfalls.
Connect with nature and feel surrounded by it as we enter the town. Enjoy a taste of organic coffee, chocolate, different types of Mezcal and traditional medicine.
Once at the coffee farm, you will begin a 15-minute walk along the trail by the river. You will not be able to miss a good picture. You will find several pools of crystal clear water where you can refresh yourself. Experience a clay therapy applied by the natives of the place.
You will return to the farm to taste a delicious Oaxacan meal and once you are ready, you will learn about the elaboration of organic coffee and visit a traditional medicine herbalist. You will be able to do some shopping before returning to Huatulco.
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in the Downtown areaReconfirm your pick up time 24 hrs in advance the starting time.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.