Waterfall, Treetop Rappelling and Adventure Park Tour and Safari - 7 Activities!
Our activity combines all the BEST elements of the most exciting adventure tours in Costa Rica. Located just outside of Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica, we proudly provide a truly dynamic adventure tourism experience for people of all ages. Quepo Canyoning is a unique tropical tour because no matter who you are, you going to have an amazing time with us.
Whether you are on that tropical honeymoon, cruising Central America with your friends looking for fun, taking the family on vacation, or any assortment of all of the above, we have created a tour that fits people of all ages, sizes, and thrill limits.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 7 IN 1 ACTIVITIES COURSE: Waterfall, Tree Top and Inclined Rappelling / 3 Zip Lines / Monkey Drop / Tree Climbing / Skill Suspension Bridge
- All Required Safety and Operational Equipment
- A/C Minivan Round Trip Transportation + 4WD Safari Ride
- Lunch + Snacks + Fruits + Iced Tea & Bottled Water
- Taxes & Fees
What's excluded :
- Picture Packages / Gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Manuel Antonio, Manuel Antonio, Province of Puntarenas
Included in your ticket price is round trip transportation from your hotel or villa in Manuel Antonio or Quepos. A thirty minute drive from Manuel Antonio or Quepos through the Costa Rican countryside brings you to our base camp. From there you will be taken in a four wheel drive vehicle into the beautiful rainforest which marks the entrance of the tour.
Your adventure takes place within 80 acres of protected land. Our adventure course was built with great care so as to be in harmony with its natural surroundings. You will feel immersed within the Costa Rican rainforest and experience its incredible biodiversity.
We often encounter Blue Morpho Butterflies, Jesus Christ Lizards, Leaf Cutter Ants and other wildlife. We are always happy to answer any Flora and Fauna questions you may have.
During the actual adventure there will be short breaks for refreshing snacks, fruits, tea, and water. After the tour you will be served a delicious “Comida Tipica” – a typical Costa Rican meal!
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Quepo Canyoning, Unnamed Road, Villa Nueva, Puntarenas Province, Naranjito, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
We almost never late, but please allow us 10 to 15 minutes margin to get to your pick up location just in case if we get delayed while we pick up other fellow participants.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.