Waterfall Trail from Kandy
Pick you up from the hotel in Kandy Beginning the journey in through Nawalapitiya through Thalawakele street we stop Devon fall. you can have breakfast, we leave for St. Clair's waterfall . and afterward proceed to Dunsinane fall (Pundalu Oya Ella) we stop for lunch and further proceed to ramboda falls This is an efficient day outing to see and experience the best tea and water save zones in Sri Lanka. To get an understanding of the heart of tea trails in Sri Lanka At the end of the day we bake back to the hotel in Kandy.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Experience English Speaking Guide
- Transportation in a Comfortable A/C Vehicle
- Mineral Water Water Bottle
- All Governmet Tax & Charges
What's excluded :
- Any Other Tour or Service Not Mentioned Above
- Entry/Admission - Devon Falls
- Entry/Admission - St Clair's Falls
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Devon Falls, Talawakele, Nuwara Eliya 22200 Sri Lanka
Devon Falls is one of the most popular waterfall in the country specially due its clear view from the popular Hatton Nuwara Eliya Road. The best view is from Dimbula where a special viewpoint is located with parking facilities. On the other side of the road is the famous Mlesna Tea Center where you could have a fresh cup of tea could be had. Almost Everybody who travels on this road to Nuwara Eliya is bound to at least break rest here before continuing the journey.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: St Clair's Falls, Hatton-Talawakele Highway, Talawakele, Nuwara Eliya 22200 Sri Lanka
St.Clair Falls is one of Sri Lanka’s most scenic, located on the Hatton–Nuwara Eliya road, a short distance away from Talawakele. At a height of 262ft it is the country’s 20th tallest, and its wide breadth has given it the nickname “Little Niagara of Sri Lanka”. The falls cascade over two drops and go on to feed the waters of Sri Lanka’s longest river the Mahaweli.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pundaluoya, Pundaluoya, Central Province
This impressive 100m-high Dunsinane fall (Pundalu Oya Ella) cascades in a spectacular sequence of steps before flowing to the Pundalu Oya (river), the Kotmale River and finally the Kotmale Reservoir. The nearest town is Pundalu Oya. This waterfall is also known as Dunsinane Falls, Dunsinan-Sheen Falls, Dansinanshin Falls, Pundalu Oya Ella.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ramboda, Ramboda, Central Province
Ramboda falls lies in the Pussellawa district, in the city of Kandy. The area is known for marvelous landscapes comprising of highlands, ridges, plains, streams and hilly mountains. The best of the attractions being the Ramboda falls. At an elevation of 358ft, Ramboda stands as the 11th highest falls in Sri Lanka. The cold winds are a constant and the steps of the rocks fall like cascades of ivory and paint a gorgeous picture against the backdrop of the sky. It involves a mild 2 km trek uphill, and anyone can scale it quickly. In terms of vivid landscapes and cosy climate, Ramboda falls checks all boxes that will keep tourists engaged and on their feet. It is an area richly diverse, with evergreen forests, blossomed flower plants as well creepers and about 200 different kinds of plants from 80 plant families including a variety of medicinal plants. Ambuluwawa is surrounded by many mountains including Piduruthalagala from the East.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.