Waterfall hunting in downsouth(Lankagama)
Through out the journey you will see real SRI LANKA.beeing with locals will always give you a new experience.waterfalls and the natural ponds are most preferred for instagram lovers.It would be more interesting and more fun with seeing how people produce trickle syrups and how people work in cinnamon industry.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- Free bottles of mineral water during the tour
What's excluded :
- Entrance Tickets
- Entry/Admission - Lankagama Duwili Ella Falls
Day 1: Waterfall Hunt
Stop At: Lankagama Duwili Ella Falls, Galle 80000 Sri Lanka
Your driver will meet you at the pickup point and will start the tour.Main objective of the first day is climbing two waterfalls.Super fun and we do always make sure about your safety.It takes about 3 hours to reach to the bottom of the waterfall(two & half by our vehicle and about 30 minutes by another jeep)
Duration: 4 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight at Lankagama Eco Lodge
Day 2: Secret Black Water Pond
Stop At: Maththaka, Sri Lanka
Once we leave from Lankagama,after about 2 hours drive we take you to the "Secret Black Water Pond".Then on the way to your hotel we visit some Local Cinnamon workers and Trickle makers.(You can taste some)After having a Sri Lankan lunch from the village we will return to the hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Galle Fort Jumpers, Galle Fort Thalpe Unawatuna, Unawatura 80000, Sri Lanka
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Bandaranayake Intl Airport, Colombo Sri Lanka
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/17/2020 - 10/19/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.