Waterfall, Culture, and Beach Tour (Central & South Lombok)
Lombok is a lovely place, you can find beautiful places almost in every part of the island. Lombok has highly interesting and unique natural spots like Tanjung Aan Beach, Merese Hill, The Gilis, or the crater lake of Segara Anak. Lombok is also rich in culture and its unique craft.
There are also many beautiful waterfalls, especially around Mount Rinjani. In every part of the slope of Rinjani, you can find wonderful drops that mostly are not yet fully developed into a great tourist destination.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Benang Stokal and Benang Kelambu Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Sasak Village
- Entry/Admission - Tanjung Aan Beach
- Entry/Admission - Merese Hill
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Benang Stokal and Benang Kelambu Waterfall, Aik Berik Village, Central Lombok Regency, southern foot of Mt. Rinjani, Praya, Lombok 83552 Indonesia
This waterfall has two tiers, each tier looks as if the water fell from the green vines. Just below this waterfall, there is a man-made pond that is often used by tourists to refresh themselves.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sasak Village, Praya, Lombok Indonesia
The first thing tourist can do in Ende Village is to Learn how to wave fabrics. It is beacuse the locals who
live in Lombok are good in creating Songket (traditional fabrics). According to the locals, girl who have not
ever made it are allowed to get married. That is the culture of Sasak tribe.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Tanjung Aan Beach, Lombok 83355 Indonesia
TANJUNG AAN BEACH & MERESE HILL
Tanjung aan beach surrounded by smoe hills and you can get easy access to the hills to see tanjung aan
Beach from the higher level. Around this Lombok touristm, you will find some wooden umbrella with
braided straw roof.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Merese Hill, Lombok Indonesia
Merese hill is located South Coast island of Lombok, Central Lombok entrance area, and is still one area to Tanjung Aan. To reach the Bukit Merese we will pass some beaches that are well known in Lombok like Kuta Beach and Beach Seger.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will be Able to Pick Up Costumer Around Lombok AreaAirports
- Lombok Intl Airport, Lombok Indonesia
- Lembar Port Lombok, Jl. Pelabuhan Lembar No.5, Lembar, Kabupaten Lombok Barat, Nusa Tenggara Bar. 83364, Indonesia
- Bangsal public ferry ticket counter, Sea, Pemenang Bar., Pemenang, Kabupaten Lombok Utara, Bali 83352, Indonesia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.