Waterfall and suspension bridges
Meet the beautiful mountains and enjoy a fun family experience while exploring the beauty of the forest, trails and never neglecting the rich food that is produced for visitors after a relaxing swim in the falls.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Los Campesinos Reserve
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Los Campesinos Reserve, Quepos 10502 Costa Rica
Beautiful tour through the mountains of the community of Quebrada Arrollo, with a flora and fauna of great diversity. You can enjoy the suspension bridges on paths that will guide you to a great experience towards the waterfall located near the typical restaurant with delicious food.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Juan Santamaria Intl Airport, San Jose Costa Rica
- Quepos La Managua Airport, Ruta 34 Quepos, Provincia de Puntarenas, Quepos, Costa Rica
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.