Watercolor Painting Worksphop - Art Class
Watercolor painting has long been a favorite medium of expression for enthusiasts and professional artists alike. Although you only need a brush and pigments to get started, watercolor is a material that opens a world of creative possibilities and fantastic results.
Learn the beauty of watercolor painting from an expert in a gorgeous colonial environment.
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Excellent Guatemalan Coffee or Tea and cookies
- All painting materials are included
What's excluded :
The workshop is held in a warm and welcoming atmosphere in the artist's art studio. Participants will learn the basics and characteristics of watercolor by doing. They will practice to apply transparency, color blending, shapes and they will be doing some abstract experimenting.
Also, they will learn more advance techniques like flat wash, wet on dry, graded wash, dry brush, wet on wet and pointillism.
This workshop is suitable for beginners and advanced students.
During the workshop there will be coffee break with some excellent Guatemalan coffee and cookies.
Departure Point :Hotel Villa Colonial, Alameda del Calvario # 28, Antigua Guatemala 03001, Guatemala
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.