Water Tubing Adventure and Hot Springs at Rincon de la Vieja from Liberia
Discover a paradise on Earth in a 9-hour adventure to the hot springs at Rincon de la Vieja. View spectacular sights at the Rincon de la Vieja Volcano, Costa Rica's premier water tubing eco-adventure. Combine heart-stopping adventure with relaxation complete with incomparable views, blue rivers, waterfalls, natural mineral hot springs and much more.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fixed lunch
- All activities
- Bilingual guide (English and Spanish)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Welcome cocktail
- Locker and change-room
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available for purchase at Tiki Bar & Restaurant)
- Food and beverages, beyond what is included
- Spa treatments
- Sun block, bug repellent and other necessities (some available for purchase)
- You will be picked up from your Liberia hotel by a bi-lingual guide for transport to the lush rain forest only found on the North side of Rincon de la Vieja Volcano. Upon arrival at Blue River Resort & Hot Springs you will enjoy a welcome cocktail at the spa before changing clothing and preparing for adventure.
You will take a short drive to a private park on the blue river Rio Azul where you will walk along a farm into a private park where your water tubing adventure along the Rio Azul commences. Slide, bump and spin along white water and adrenaline-pumping chutes, around bends and through calm water down the river. Delight as the lush rain forest with its thick greenery envelopes you and revel in the sounds of the river including howler monkeys, insects, birds and blue water rushing past.
You will return to the Blue River Resort to enjoy a delicious lunch.
In the afternoon, you may choose all or take your choice of four different natural hot spring pools and one fresh water pool with a bullet water slide; tropical botanical gardens with over 700 varietals and butterfly gardens, an orchid garden, hummingbird sanctuary, Koi, bird and Caiman Lakes and turtle ponds; a natural mud bath and sauna; miniature donkeys and horses or unwind with a spa treatment (extra) at the full service Blue River Spa.
You will leave the Blue River Resort & Hot Springs at 4pm and be transported back to your original destination.
Departure Point :Your hotel in Liberia
Departure Time :Between 6:00am and 7:30am
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Bring: Comfortable clothing, insect repellent & comfortable walking shoes, bathing suit, sunscreen, rain jacket & extra clothing (in case of inclement weather conditions)
- Must be in good health, physical condition and a competent swimmer
- A refundable cash deposit toward locker and towel use may be required.
- A vegetarian lunch option is available. Please advise at time of booking if required
- There is a possibility of cancellation or change due to weather conditions at the site. You will be offered refund or alternative if known in advance and an alternative if occurs on route.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions. Pick-up time and location will be communicated once we know where you are staying.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.