Water Bike Rental in Crystal River
This is a great way to see the sights and everything going on below you in the water from the BEST perspective. Our water bikes are human-powered and is the best eco-friendly way to get around the area to see everything Crystal River has to offer. You can see manatees swim directly underneath your bike, which is an incredible view to experience. The water bikes easily hold up to 300 pounds and have adjustable seats for all different heights of riders.
per adult from
What's included :
- Water Bike
- Life Vest
- Map of the area
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is an amazing opportunity to ride the coolest water bikes available in Crystal River for two hours. These eco-friendly hydrobikes are very easy to paddle and are good for ages 8-80, so as long as you can reach the pedals then you are good to go. Our water bikes are extremely stable and can hold up to 300 pounds very easily. If you have a small child, they can also ride on one of the pontoons with you for free, so all families can join in as well. Try the FUNNEST thing to do in Crystal River and see why so many people love these already!
Departure Point :469 NE 1st St, Crystal River, FL 34429, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.