Wat Phra That Doi Khum(Golden Temple)+Night Safari Park Including Buffet Dinner
Wat Phra That Doi Kham (often referred to as Wat Doi Kham or the Golden temple) is located at the top of a hill to the south west of the city. The views from the top of Wat Doi Kham are impressive, you can see both the city and the rolling mountains at the back of Doi Pui Mountain. The temple is mainly visited by Thai’s who come to visit the 17-metre-tall image of sitting Buddha. The Buddha can be seen from the bottom of the hill and is decorated in gold lending to the temple’s nickname ‘the golden temple’. There are different ways to get to Wat Phra That Doi Kham but for the true experience, take the staircase. There are 300 steps from the bottom to get to the temple and the staircase is decorated with a serpent on each side winding down the mountain.
Run wild at Chiang Mai Night Safari, the largest night safari in the world. Hop on a Safari tram and get up close to wild jungle animals.
per adult from
6 to 7 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Chiang Mai Night Safari
What's excluded :
- Tip or other personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Wat Phra That Doi Kham (Temple of the Golden Mountain), Mae Hia Subdistrict, Chiang Mai 50200 Thailand
14:30-15:00 hotel pick up
15:30 arrive at the temple and pray
Attractions in Phrathat Doi Kham Temple :
Lung Por Tun Jai who is believed to be able to fulfill any wishes one makes abruptly,Big sitting Buddha image,Pagoda
,Temple grounds and Great views of the surrounding area including nearby Royal Flora Ratchaphruek.
16:35 arrive at the night sarafi and enjoy buffet
17:40 night sarafi tour
20:40 end of the tour
Stop At: Chiang Mai Night Safari, 33 Moo 12, Ratchaphruek Road, Chiang Mai 50230 Thailand
Chiang Mai Night Safari Park , Giraffe Restaurant Dinner Buffet, and Animal Feeding
・ Encounter over 134 species of wild animals including giraffes, elephants, and zebras
・ Relish the experience of hand-feeding the animals on a open-sided tram
・ Watch the famous Musical Fountain show
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Able to pick up from hotel on Nimman Road and in the Old City.
Departure Time :2:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.