Wat Doi Suthep Temple and White Meo Hilltribe Village Half-Day Tour from Chiang Mai
An inspiring trip to the mountains! Relax while you are driven up to the slopes of Doi Suthep Peak to visit a Meo hilltribe and observe their simple way of life. A truly amazing way to discover breathtaking scenery, distinct natural beauty of the mountains and unspoiled hilltribe village life.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local guide
- Hotel pick up & drop off (selected hotels)
- Entry/Admission - Wat Phra That Doi Suthep
- Entry/Admission - Hilltribe Villages
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wat Phra That Doi Suthep, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Doi Suthep 50200 Thailand
Wat Phrathat Doi Suthep is 15 kilometers from the central city of Chiang Mai. It is suited on the mountain with elevation of 1,050 meters.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Doi Suthep-Pui National Park, Huai Kaew Road Amphoe Pakkret, Nonthaburi, Doi Suthep 11120 Thailand
Doi Suthep–Pui National Park is located a few kilometers Northwest of Chiang Mai.
Stop At: Hilltribe Villages, Chiang Mai Thailand
White Meo Hilltribe, a relatively unspoiled hilltribe village.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please be aware that the pick-up for this tour is included and covers all the hotel located in the following areas: (Silom Road, Thai Cultural Centre, Phaya Thai, Huai Khang, Bang Rak, Sathorn, Surawong Road, Rajdamri Road, Ram Buttri Chana Songkhram, Luangsuan Road, Khaosan Road)For hotel pick-ups outside of this area, an additional charge may be applied or a closer meeting point pick-up may be suggested to you by our Team upon reception of your booking.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Restroom facilities available
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Dress Code: Visitors must be properly dressed before being allowed entry to the temple. Men must wear long pants and shirts with sleeves - no sleeveless tops. If you're wearing sandals or flip-flops you must wear socks (in other words, no bare feet.) Women must be similarly modestly dressed. No see-through clothes, bare shoulders, etc. It is also recommended to avoid bright colors.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.