Washington, D.C. Scavenger Hunt: All Things Washington
Let’s Roam is the #1 app-led scavenger hunt company. Walk to all the best landmarks and hidden gems, answering trivia questions and solving challenges. Work with your team or compete against them, as you learn new facts and create memorable experiences. Let’s Roam Scavenger Hunts are great as an everyday activity, or for bachelorette parties, birthday parties, corporate team building events and more! Each player chooses an interactive role, with challenges varying by person.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Digital Copies of your scavenger hunt photos
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
See the best of Washington D.C. and delight your friends with some epic scavenger hunt ideas for adults. On, All Things Washington, you will wander with purpose to see the most entertaining sights in Washington D.C., and learn about the history and culture while you’re at it. Snap silly photos, answer tough trivia, and have a blast with the Let’s Roam scavenger hunt app!
Want to be the star of HR? We can help with that. These hunts are always a hit for Washington D.C. team-building activities! Teams work together but against each other to see who will come out as the Washington D.C. scavenger hunt champion. We know there are a lot of things to do in Washington D.C., but if you want an event you won’t forget, book a Let’s Roam scavenger hunt today!
• Edward J. Kelly Park, Virginia Avenue A cross the street from U.S. Department of State, Washington DC, DC 20245
• 701 21st Street, NW The George Washington University Museum and The Textile Museum, Washington DC, DC 20052
• Eisenhower Executive Office Building, 1650 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington DC, DC 20504-0002
• Corcoran Gallery of Art, 500 17th St NW, Washington DC, DC 20006-4899
• Renwick Gallery, 17th Street and Pennsylvania Ave. NW, Washington DC, DC 20560
• Equestrian of Simon Bolivar, 203 18th St NW Corner Virginia Ave, Washington DC, DC 20240
• Albert Einstein Memorial, 2101 Constitution Ave NW, Washington DC, DC 20418-0007
Departure Point :1566 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20500, USA
Departure Time :10/31/2018 - 10/31/2050
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Participants will be instructed to visit supplier website which will guide them through town
- Dress code is smart casual, comfortable walking clothes and shoes
- No minimum age required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.