Washington DC eBike Rentals
See the best of America’s capital with this full-day Washington DC bike rental. Pick up your easy-riding bike and pedal through the city, stopping at iconic landmarks along the way. This is easily one of the most enjoyable ways to see DC's many fantastic sights in one day.
per adult from
2 to 9 hours
What's included :
- City map
- Handlebar bag
- Trek bike rental
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Your full-day bike comfort hybrid rental begins when you pick up your bike, which also includes a helmet, lock, city map, and handlebar bag. Rentals of kids bikes, trailer tandems, and kids attachments are available at the child price. For same day rentals of kids bikes and attachments, please note that equipment may be limited and you are advised to call in advance to secure your rental equipment.
Enjoy the freedom of Washington DC’s updated bike lanes while getting a workout and exploring the city at your leisure. Let your wheels whisk you from famous buildings like the White House to sites like the Vietnam Memorial and Lincoln Memorial. Take a nature break and cycle along the Potomac River, or head to one of the area’s extensive bike trails.
Lock up your bike with your provided lock to explore DC museums like the Smithsonian American Art Museum, the National Museum of Natural History and the Newseum. Or perhaps stop to buy lunch at a stylish downtown restaurant. When you've seen the best of Washington, return your bike to pickup location.
Departure Point :470 L'Enfant Plaza SW, Washington, DC 20024, USA
Departure Time :DayPASS Bike Rental 3/9/2019 - 12/31/2022
2 Hours Bike Rental 1/10/2020 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM
4 Hours Bike Rental 1/10/2020 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Credit card and valid driver's license or passport are required for rental deposit
- Infant participants must be at least 1 year old and be able to hold their head and upper body in an upward position and be able to wear a helmet
- Late returns are subject to overtime charges and late fees
- Participants must read and sign a release from liability agreement prior to rental
- Participants under the age of 18 must wear a helmet
- Please note that due to security at our location, we are unable to hold luggage during your bike rental.
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.