Washington DC Day Star Tour
This is a three-hour tour of all the war memorials and sites that have information on all of America's wars. You will get around Washington DC via an air-conditioned van. There will also be stops at the White House, the Capitol, and various presidential memorials.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Loba Tours
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Loba Tours, 400 New Jersey Ave NW Hyatt / Liaison Hotel, Washington DC, DC 20001-2002
Your day will begin with an introduction to your driver and guide. The tour will then set in motion as you proceed to 2nd and Madison Street by the National Mall, where your guide will introduce the Capitol and all that can be seen around it.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: U.S. Capitol, East Capitol St NE & First St SE, Washington DC, DC 20004
The Capitol is among the most architecturally impressive and symbolically important buildings in the world. The Senate and the House of Representatives have met here for more than two centuries. Begun in 1793, the Capitol has been built, burnt, rebuilt, extended, and restored; today, it stands as a monument not only to its builders but also to the American people and their government.
Pass By: Jefferson Memorial, 701 E Basin Dr SW At the south shore of the Tidal Basin, Washington DC, DC 20242
A 19-foot bronze statue of perhaps the most esteemed founding father sits beneath a columned rotunda in the style of the Roman Pantheon.
Pass By: Vietnam Veterans Memorial, 5 Henry Bacon Dr NW, Washington DC, DC 20002
Emotionally stirring memorial pays tribute to the men and women who served in one of America's most controversial wars.
Pass By: Korean War Veterans Memorial, 10 Daniel French Dr SW, Washington DC, DC 20002
This memorial to Korean War veterans consists of the Pool of Remembrance and the triangular Field of Service depicting 19 soldiers on the field of combat.
Stop At: White House, 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, Washington DC, DC 20500
Hop off the bus to see the White House in all its Glory.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: National World War II Memorial, 1750 Independence Ave. SW Near 7th St. & Independence Ave. SW, Washington DC, DC 20024
The last stop on your tour will be at the Air Force Memorial. The Air Force Memorial is on high ground and you can see the entirety of Washington DC. The tour returns to the Hyatt Regency when it is completed.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :400 New Jersey Ave NW, Washington, DC 20001, USA
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.