Wasgamuwa National Park Shared Safari
(SKU: LK50I03000) This safari takes you on an adventure that combines wildlife with history. Get to see Sri Lankan Elephants in the wild. Go birdwatching to catch sight of rare species. Learn the ancient history of the park’s location. Take note of the ruins and remains of civilizations long past.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Safari Jeep (Maximum of 6 Passengers per jeep).
- Experienced Driver (Also your tracker).
- Free Pickup/Drop off from/to any location within the radius of 5 KM from the Park Gate.
- All taxes and service charges.
- Water bottle for per person
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off if outside of 5km of park entrance gate
- Entrance fees for Jeep-only bookings (entrance fees to be paid in cash at the park gate)
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Wasgamuwa National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wasgamuwa National Park, Polonnaruwa Sri Lanka
Your safari guide will pick you up at the gate of the national park and drive you on your adventure. There will be many species of wildlife, especially Sri Lankan Elephants, for you to see. Birdwatching enthusiasts will be able to get their groove on with the ample numbers and varieties of birds that can be identified at the Wasgamuwa National Park. You will also be able to many colorful types of flowers and herbs. Another attraction to see will be the ruins left over from the ancient kings who once ruled the area.Take note that you will be traveling in a multi-terrain (4WD) game vehicle.
Wasgamuwa National Park is a wildlife sanctuary under the Mahaweli River Development Project. It receives 1650 - 2100 millimeters of rainfall and has an average annual temperature of 28°C. The region fall under the dry zone, and the wilderness in the park's limits are one of the few places with sufficient water during the dry season.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Park Gate of Wasgamuwa National Park
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Price is per vehicle
- A maximum of 6 people per vehicle
- Please Advise which safari would you like to go on when you making the booking for Half Day Safari.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.