Wasgamuwa National Park Safari from Habarana
(SKU: LK60322600) Wasgamuwa National Park is a haven for many species of flora and displaced fauna. Nature lovers find Wasgamuwa interesting with its high biodiversity.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport Through Air-conditions Private Vehicle
- 1 Jeep Safari in Wasgamuwa National Park
- Bottle of Water Per Person
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Your Hotel in Habarana
What's excluded :
- Food and beverages.
- Expenses of Personal Nature
- Entrance tickets.
- Entry/Admission - Wasgamuwa National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wasgamuwa National Park, Polonnaruwa Sri Lanka
Wasgamuwa National Park is a dry zone park which is home to over 150 floral species,many of them endemic.The park also houses 23 species of mammals and over 140 species of birds.The number of reptile species is not low either.The park is especially popular for its elephant herds that you may see especially in the evenings.The Marsh elephant is a subspecies only seen near the Mahaveli River.You may also get to see two of the endemic monkey species found in Sri Lanka,or water buffalo,or even the rare sloth bear or golden palm civet.
Some of the bird species that you may see are the endemic red-faced malkoha and the Sri Lankan junglefowl.You could also catch an elusive look at colorful peafowl,a painted stork,a black-headed ibis or even a Sri Lankan frogmouth.
There are many reptiles you may see on the banks of water bodies,such as the Mugger Crocodile or water monitors.There are quite a few species of skinks,lizards and snakes as well.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your Hotel in Habarana
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.