Warwick Castle, Oxford, Cotswolds, and Stratford-upon-Avon Custom Day Trip
Travel to Warwick Castle, Shakespeare's Stratford-upon-Avon, Oxford and The Cotswolds. Our custom day trip guarantees unbeatable low prices, deluxe coaches, experienced guides and the flexibility to add walking tours or entrance tickets along the way. Explore each site independently or upgrade to include entrance fees, or enjoy the flexibility of deciding on the day which attractions you'd like to visit.
per adult from
10 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Expert guide
- Superior Coach incl. Wifi & USB charging on board
- Entry to Warwick Castle (if option selected)
- Entry to Shakespeare's Birthplace, if option selected
- Personal Audio Headset
- Entry/Admission - Warwick Castle
- Entry/Admission - Shakespeare's Birthplace
What's excluded :
- Entrance tickets, if option selected
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Warwick Castle, Castle Lane, Warwick CV34 4QU England
Over a thousand years of history are waiting to be discovered at this fantastic medieval castle. Set against the River Avon within 64 acres of landscaped parkland, this beautiful castle once belonged to the most powerful man in England, The Earl of Warwick.
Learn how the 'Kingmaker' was the only man who dared defy the King, and how he defeated the armies of King Edward IV in battle before taking the King himself as a prisoner. Explore the lavishly decorated State Rooms and 17th-century Great Hall; a room boasting an impressive collection of artefacts including suits of armour and medieval weapons.
In the castle's 14th-century gaol, the original dungeon, see graffiti left behind by prisoners hundreds of years ago. How many names can you spot?
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Shakespeare's Birthplace, Henley Street, Stratford-upon-Avon CV37 6QW England
This ancient market town is perhaps most famous for being the birthplace of William Shakespeare, widely regarded to be the greatest writer in English literature and the world's greatest ever dramatist. You'll visit the 16th-century half-timbered house where Shakespeare was born in 1564 and grew up. Enjoy a fascinating insight into tales of his family life and admire rare artefacts on displays from the Shakespeare Trust's world-class collections.
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: Cotswolds, Cotswolds, England
Covering almost 800 square miles and no fewer than five English counties, the Cotswolds are the single largest designated Area of Natural Beauty in the UK. Get your cameras at the ready as we drive through the unremittingly pretty countryside on our way to our next destination.
Pass By: Oxford, Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
Our final stop, also known as 'The City of Dreaming Spires', is the UK's most famous university town and home to the oldest university in the English-speaking world, the University of Oxford. Enjoy a walking tour through the city with your expert guide, who will bring the charm and history of this incredible city to life.
Oxford is the only place in the country where you will find examples of every architectural period going as far back as Saxon times. Little surprise, then, that this beautiful city has been the filming location for countless movies and TV series over the years, including the Harry Potter film series.
As you wander its cobbled streets with your guide, you will see sights including Bridge of Sighs, Trinity College, the Ashmolean Museum and The Sheldonian Theatre.
Stop At: Stratford-upon-Avon, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire, England
This picturesque market town is most famous for being the birthplace of William Shakespeare, widely regarded to be the greatest writer in English literature and the world's preeminent dramatist.
Here, you'll visit the 16th-century half-timbered house where Shakespeare was born in 1564 and grew up. Enjoy a fascinating insight into tales of his family life and admire rare artefacts on displays from the Shakespeare Trust's world-class collections.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Victoria Coach Station, Belgravia, London SW1W 9RH, UK
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Victoria Station, Victoria St, Victoria, London SW1E 5ND, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Limited vehicle capacity empty seats left next to single travellers & odd numbered groups / Personal audio headsets provided to maintain distancing / Inclusions vetted to ensure they adhere to safety measures / E-tickets only no paper tickets / Staff newly trained in safety measures
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.