Warsaw: Private Polish Beer Tasting Tour
We prepared with high precision and special for you a unique program of Beer Tasting tour. During this tour you will try selected kind of beers, try delicious local appetizers and learn about Polish history, customs and traditions. You will be led by licensed guide who has many-years of experience and they are the best in all country! All of it will make this tour very unforgettable.
per adult from
2 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - 11 different kinds of beer, including popular, regional and craft Beers (amount of beers depend on chosen option)
- Snacks - Traditional Polish appetizers perfect for accompanying beer
- Private Beer tour led by licensed Guide speaking in selected foreign language
- Information about Polish history, customs and traditions
- A private tour only with your friends or family
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palace of Culture and Science, Plac Defilad 1, Warsaw 00-110 Poland
Considered as Poland's the highest building. It's monumental and very impressive skyscraper. It's pure symbol of Warsaw with very interesting architecture style.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Hala Koszyki, Koszykowa 63/lok.17, Warsaw 00-667 Poland
Special place with best restaurateurs and chefs where they can feed you with the delicacies from every part of the world under one roof at Hala Koszyki.
Pass By: ul. Nowy Swiat, Warsaw 00-046 Poland
This is a well maintained long street that runs through the heart of Warsaw connecting most of its main attractions and ending in Castle Square. It is a pleasant walk with many places to stop for coffee along the way.
Pass By: Zlote Tarasy, Zlota 59, Warsaw 00-120 Poland
Huge shopping complex. The architecture is nice with the terrace sloping down. As for shopping, it has everything a shopping mall needs.
Pass By: Fragment of Ghetto Wall, ul. Zlota 60, Warsaw 00-821 Poland
Holocaust relic, between bulidings in the neighborhood, hidden place in Warsaw
Stop At: Warsaw Ghetto, Warsaw Poland
Established in October-November 1940, this small district, comprising only 2.4 percent of Warsaw's land area, is where more than 450,000 Jews were forced by the Germans to live in crowded conditions. Possible to see for request
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: National Philharmonic, ul. Jasna 5, Warsaw 00-950 Poland
The pride of Poland for musicians and fans of classic music. They show very selected performances and it has big history about it.
Departure Point :Marszałkowska 99A, 00-693 Warszawa, Poland
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- 1. Masks are required, please bring your own 2. To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.