Warsaw: Lazienki Krolewskie & Lazienki Palace Private Tour with cruise
We prepared with high precision and special for you special unique program of tour. During this tour you will experience amazing gondola cruise around the park in all Lazienki Palace (Palace on Island) area. You will visit also Belweder Palace - former residence of Polish presidents. You will be led by licensed guide who has many-years of experience and they are the best in all country! All of it will make this tour very unforgettable.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour around Royal Palace and Park in Łazienki led by licensed guide
- Skip the line ticket to Lazienki Palace - main exposition
- Tickets for gondola cruise
- History of the Belweder Palace
- Extended version: Private transportation with hotel pick up and drop off
- Entry/Admission - Lazienki Krolewskie w Warszawie
- Entry/Admission - Lazienki Palace (Palac Lazienkowski)
- Entry/Admission - Old Orangery
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lazienki Krolewskie w Warszawie, Agrykola 1, Warsaw 00-460 Poland
The Royal Łazienki was King Stanisław August’s summer residence, in which a classicist architecture is harmoniously blended with its natural surroundings featuring fabulous gardens
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Lazienki Palace (Palac Lazienkowski), ul. Agrykola 1, Warsaw 00-460 Poland
Built by King Stanislaw August Poniatowski during the second half of the 18th century, this neoclassical palace once served as a royal residence that is surrounded with ponds, canals and magnificent park-like grounds.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Chopin Monument, in Lazienki Park Warsaw centre, Warsaw 99-200 Poland
This large and magnificent monumental sculpture tribute to the hometown composer Frederic Chopin sits in a lovely grassy park with a round pool in front of it.
Pass By: Park Ujazdowski, Aleje Ujazdowskie ul. Piękna, Warsaw Poland
Small and adorable park to relax with many benches, nice views at lake in the middle.
Pass By: The Belvedere Palace, Ul. Belwederska 54/56, Warsaw 00-594 Poland
Absolutely beautiful and elegant, the Beleveder Palace stands and shines its architecture!
Stop At: Amphitheatre - Lazienki Park, al Ujazdowski entrance, Warsaw 99-200 Poland
One of the most impressive structures in Lazienki Park. From time to time some performances take place in Amphitheatre.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: White House - Lazienki Park, Ujazdow, Warsaw 01-999 Poland
The White House is one of the many simply gorgeous buildings in Lazienki Park.
Pass By: Chinese Garden, Agrykola Agrykola 1, Warszawa ,Łazienki Królewskie, Warsaw 00-460 Poland
Another small builidng in Lazienki built in Chinese style of architecture. Very relaxing place with some red lamps around.
Stop At: Old Orangery, Agrykola, Warsaw Poland
The Old Orangery is now a museum with a lovely formal garden set up to one side with statues, sculptures, vases and a small fountain. The orangery contained a lot of very average plaster casts of Roman and Greek sculptures
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Belwederska 52, 00-594 Warszawa, Poland
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from hotel is only possibly if you choose 4-hours option
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- 1. Masks are required, please bring your own 2. To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.