Warsaw City Sightseeing in a Retro Bus for Groups
Start your group tour by being picked up from your accommodation. Your guide comes to pick up your group in a retro bus Jelcz "Cucumber". On this 3-hour tour live narration by the guide allows you to know the fascinating history of Warsaw.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by a 1980's bus
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Archcathedral Basilica of St. John the Baptist, Swietojanska 8, Warsaw 00-278 Poland
Enter to the most important church in the Old Town and see its interiors while hearing about it history.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Castle Square (Plac Zamkowy), Junction ul. Miodowa and Krakowskie Przedmiescie, Warsaw Poland
From here you will see the Royal Castle and the Sigismund's Column and you will learn about their history.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Palace of Culture and Science, Plac Defilad 1, Warsaw 00-110 Poland
Palace of Culture and Science is the hulking symbol of Warsaw’s long-gone communist government and the most recognizable building in the city.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Lazienki Krolewskie w Warszawie, Agrykola 1, Warsaw 00-460 Poland
Visit and admire the largest park in Warsaw.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Old Town, Warsaw Poland
Explore the UNESCO-listed Old Town as you hear how its 13 buildings were rebuilt after World War II. Admire Old Town Square and Castle Square and drive past the churches, parks and palaces along the ‘Royal Route.’
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: King Sigismund's Column (Kolumna Zygmunta), Castle Square Old Town, Warsaw Poland
The column commemorates King Sigismund III of Poland
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 41 people group
- Fixed price for a 1-41 people group
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.