Warner Bros. Studio Tour with Transportation
From The Big Bang Theory to Batman and beyond, Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood takes you behind-the-camera for a revealing look at the magic of Hollywood.
You will visit The Warner Bros. Archive now featuring DC Universe: The Exhibit featuring original props and costumes from Aquaman and Wonder Woman. Explore The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts featuring actual props and costumes. You will enter the Picture Car Vault, currently featuring Batmobiles from the celebrated film series.
You'll explore Stage 48: Script to Screen, our interactive sound stage, where you can learn about the Film and TV production process. Sit on the couch at Central Perk on the actual set of Friends, become Hobbit-sized at our forced perspective special effect table, soar above Hogwarts on a broomstick and see the actual sets from The Big Bang Theory, sit in Sheldon's spot in apartment 4A, recreate his iconic knock in the infamous broken elevator lobby and see the CalTech cafeteria.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- ticket to Warner Bros Studio Tour
- hotel pickup in the nearby neighborhoods to the terminals.
- transportation to Warner Bros Studio
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood, 3400 Warner Blvd, Burbank, CA 91505, USA
Warner Bros. Studio Tour Hollywood brings you closer to the entertainment you love. Explore our iconic 110-acre backlot that brought to life Batman, Argo, The Big Bang Theory, Casablanca, Pretty Little Liars, La La Land, Friends, Gilmore Girls and more. Our knowledgeable Tour Guides will take you behind-the-lens and show you how and where TV and movie magic is made. Our 3-hour Studio Tour includes both guided (2 hours) and self-guided (1 hour) visits to various areas throughout the backlot.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Burbank, Burbank, California
Burbank is a city in Los Angeles County in the Los Angeles metropolitan area of Southern California, United States, 12 miles (19 km) northwest of downtown Los Angeles. The population at the 2010 census was 103,340.
Billed as the "Media Capital of the World" and only a few miles northeast of Hollywood, numerous media and entertainment companies are headquartered or have significant production facilities in Burbank, including Warner Bros. Entertainment, The Walt Disney Company, Nickelodeon Animation Studios, The Burbank Studios, Cartoon Network Studios with the West Coast branch of Cartoon Network, and Insomniac Games. The Hollywood Burbank Airport was the location of Lockheed's Skunk Works, which produced some of the most secret and technologically advanced airplanes, including the U-2 spy planes that uncovered the Soviet Union missile components in Cuba in October 1962.
Departure Point :1: 6925 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028, USA
2: 322 Santa Monica Pier, Santa Monica, CA 90401, USA
3: 5260 W 104th St, Los Angeles, CA 90045, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Hollywood departure picks up at Pasadena, Glendale, Burbank, Downtown LA, San Fernando Valley, Universal City, Studio City, East Hollywood, Hollywood, West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Century City, Bel Air, Brentwood, Santa Monica. Santa Monica terminal picks up at the cities of Santa Monica, Venice Beach, Marina del Rey, LAX areas, Culver City, Redondo Beach, Hermosa Beach, Manhattan Beach, El Segundo, Lawndale, Torrance
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking
- Picture ID is required for admittance to Warner Bros. Studio
- Warner Bros. Studio requires all guests to be at least 8 years old
- Wheelchair access bus must be requested to Starline 48 hours prior to the service date.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Starline Tours is taking precautionary measures, and in response to the guidance provided by the California Department of Public Health.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.