Warner Bros. Studio Tour London with Return Transfer by Coach
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London provides an amazing new opportunity to explore the magic of the Harry Potter™ films – the most successful film series of all time. This unique walking tour takes you behind-the-scenes and showcases a huge array of beautiful sets, costumes and props. It also reveals some closely guarded secrets, including facts about the special effects and animatronics that made these films so hugely popular all over the world.
Highlights of the tour:
• Discover the magical treasures lying deep within the Gringotts vaults.
• Preferred Partners with Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
• Behind-the-scenes Walking Tour
• Return transportation from Central London
• Stay entertained on board with screens showing the first Harry Potter movie
• Step inside and discover the actual Great Hall and Diagon Alley
• See the actual props, costumes and effects from the Harry Potter film series
• Buy a cup of frothy Butterbeer™
per adult from
What's included :
- Return transportation to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London on a luxury coach*
- Entrance ticket to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
- Entry/Admission - Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
What's excluded :
- Food and beverages
- Pickup service
- Digital Guide (available to hire at the Studio Tour for £4.95)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Warner Bros. Studio Tour London, Studio Tour Dr, Leavesden, Watford WD25 7LR, UK
Platform 9 ¾ and Hogwarts Express! Step onto Platform 9 ¾ and venture inside the original Hogwarts Express steam engine! This permanent exhibit gives visitors the chance to climb aboard the train’s carriage and pose with a luggage trolley as it disappears through the platform wall.
Enter the Forbidden Forest! Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter will be able to defy the orders of Professor Dumbledore and enter the Forbidden Forest. Visitors will be able to walk beneath the entwined roots and discover how to control the weather within the forest, discovering the same techniques used during filming.
Enter the all new Gringotts Wizarding Bank on Diagon Alley and discover the magical treasures within. Step into Bellatrix Lestrange’s vault to find the Sword of Gryffindor and Helga Hufflepuff’s Cup, one of Voldemort’s many Horcruxes, before taking a unique photo surrounded by thousands of pieces of magical treasure…unless the goblins find you first!
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please note: Infants 2 years and under require a ticket although they are free. For any infants aged 0-2 years old that will be with you on the tour, please contact the supplier on the number provided on the voucher at least 48 hrs before travel date.
- Coaches are subject to availability. Alternative buses may be used during peak periods.
- We are charging a small fee for infants aged 3 to 4 for transportation only as they require a seat on the vehicle. Infants 2 years and under require a ticket although they are free. Entry to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is free for children 4 years and under.
- In order to book the Warner Bros. Studio Tour with return transport for wheelchair users and their free carers place please call us on 020 7233 7030.
- Once booked this tour cannot be cancelled or amended.
- Butterbeer™ may contain nuts and other ingredients that may cause allergies etc. Golden Tours does not take responsibility for adverse side effects.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 72 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Some attractions may have different social distancing measures in place, but the safety and comfort of customers and staff is always the main priority.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.