War Museum, Killing Field and Floating village ( Chong Kneas) Tour
On this tour, we'll go to see the most popular of the floating villages on the Tonle Sap lake. We'll also go to see War Museum where you can learn about Cambodia's recent tragic history and Pol Pot genocide period
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Transport ( AC car or minivan )
- Bottles of Cold drinking Water
- Cruise ride and entrance fee to Chong Kneas floating village
- Entry/Admission - Chong Kneas Floating Village
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- War Museum ticket = $5 USD per person
- Wat Thmey Killing Field = $3 USD per person
- Entry/Admission - War Museum Cambodia
- Entry/Admission - Wat Thmey (Killing Fields)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chong Kneas Floating Village, Tonle Sap, Siem Reap Cambodia
We'll drive out to Chong Kneas which is only around 30 minutes from Siem Reap town. Along the way, we'll go to see a lotus farm where we can have a snack in a local restaurant with hammocks in rice paddy fields and lotus farm. The village consists of hundreds of families which are ethnic Khmer and Vietnamese. They make their living from fishing, farming, shops and tourism. On the land, you'll see how the houses sit on top of tall stilts. On the water, the houses float on the water. There are also shops, a school, restaurants, fish farms and a crocodile farm. There are also flooded forest which you can visit. The area is visited all year round.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: War Museum Cambodia, Kaksekam Village Sra Nge Commune, Siem Reap Cambodia
After the floating village, we'll then go to the War Museum where you can see some of the weapons and vehicles used during the Khmer Rouge and the subsequent civil war which lasted for for nearly two decades.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Wat Thmey (Killing Fields), Siem Reap Cambodia
we'll go to Wat Thmey Pagoda which is home to the killing fields of Siem Reap. Here, you can learn about the deadly Khmer Rouge regime under Pol Pot.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will come to pick you up from your hotel lobby at the start of the tour. But you must let us know the name, address and its contacts of your hotel before the tour date.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Guests will be outside for most of the day. It's recommended that you wear long clothes and bring sunscreen if required.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.