Waqrapukara Archaeological Site All Included Private Service
The word Waqrapukara is a Quechua word that translated to Spanish means Waqra = horn, Pucara = strength, is also known as Llamapuka by the settlers and insurers that are not horn but are the stopped ears of a flame that alerts the presence of foreign.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- pick up from your hotel
- walk sticks
- oxygen assistence
- tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Complejo Arqueologico Waqrapukara
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Complejo Arqueologico Waqrapukara, Costanera 1, 08545 Peru
- For the start of the Waqrapukara tour, we will pick up at the hotel at 04:00 a.m. and head south during this trip to appreciate the Pomacanchi lagoon.
- Continuing with the tour we will arrive at Sangarara where we will have a breakfast, and then continue to the Rinconada community where the walk to Waqrapukara will begin.
- On this hike we can see a lot of flora, typical fauna of the area until to arrive to the archaeological site of Waqrapukara where we will visit the following places: Intipunku (door of the sun), main square, towers, terraces, Wiracocha enclosure and cave paintings.
- After the visit to Waqrapukara we will begin with the return to Sangarara where we will have a lunch and the mobility for our return to Cusco.
Duration: 13 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick up from HOTELS
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.