Wanaka Highlights Safari
This 2.5-hour adventure offers Wanaka’s finest lakeside scenery plus an exciting and fun 4WD journey through a real alpine, mountain farm. Up-close encounters with Red Deer, Angus Cattle, sheep and horses. Experience our exclusive “alpine café” for refreshments high above Lake Wanaka.
This is a unique insight into Wanaka’s rich history, heritage, incredible scenery and modern-day farming life. A must if your time in Wanaka is limited. Suitable for families.
Groups by arrangement.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Afternoon tea
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ridgeline Adventures, Wanaka 9382 New Zealand
Incredible views of Lake Wanaka
Farm animals in their natural environment
Mountains and Valleys
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :103 Ardmore Street, Otago 9305, New Zealand
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Please see our full COVID-19 response for customers here https://www.ridgelinenz.com/covid-19/
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.