Wan Fah Dinner Cruise from Bangkok with Transfer
Experience Bangkok along the Chao Phraya River aboard a luxurious cruise embodying the best of Thai culture! Aboard the Wan Fah Restaurant & Cruise, enjoy the finest Thai cuisines surrounded by breathtaking views and warm hospitality. As you wait for the sun to set, be entertained with spectacular Thai musical and classical dance performances while you continue your dining experience! Finally, watch the city of Bangkok come to life at night as you cruise back to the River City Pier.
- Enjoy traditional Thai performances while you dine and cruise along the Chao Phraya River!
- Savor the variety of Thai, seafood, or vegetarian menu sets available on the cruise
- Relax in luxurious comfort and bask in the warmth of Thai hospitality!
- Complete the experience with a scenic sunset view and vibrant sights at night
- Indulge in authentic Thai cuisine featuring signature dishes: Tom Yum Kung, Chicken Green Curry, and more!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotel only)
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Dinner - Thai / Seafood Set Dinner onboard of Wan Fah Cruise
- Welcome Drink
- Entertain by thai musical performance
- Traditional thai Dance show
- Thai Snack
- Refreshments with coffee or tea
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: River City Bangkok, 23, Soi Charoen Krung 24 Talat Noi, Samphanthawong, Bangkok 10100 Thailand
5.30 : Pick up from hotel or meeting point
18:00 : Check-in at the Wan Fah Cruise counter at River City Pier. (Counter No.1)
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chao Phraya River, 780/488 Charoen Krung Road, Bang Kho Laem, Bangkok 10120 Thailand
19:00 : Depart River City Pier which you will good atmosphere the scenic sunset as you pass a numerous landmarks making its a truly exotic and momentous night.
Wan Fah, a high-class luxury Thai style boat restaurant with Thai food, seafood, and beverage accompanied by Thai classical music. You will enjoy a pleasant atmosphere with our charming and friendly hospitable services.
Come along and explore the Siam culinary experience on water. After an exciting day of travel, keep the rest of your time for relaxation with our fine traditional service. Welcome to our luxury boat restaurant with all kinds of attraction ranging from ancient relics to modern comforts.
Do not miss a delightful experience for connoisseurs along the Chao Phaya River on Wan Fah, a comfortable boat restaurant among sparkling night lights to give you an exotic experience.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Way to Bangkok, Phayathai Road, Thung Phayathai, Ratchathewi, Phayathai Plaza No. 128/183 room 128/86 17th Floor., Bangkok 10400 Thailand
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :1: 128 Payatai Plaza Building, Phayathai Road, Ratchathevi, Thanon Phaya Thai, Phaya Thai, Bangkok 10400, Thailand
2: Bangkok, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Free of charge Door to Door Pick up for CITY CENTER BANGKOK DISTRICT AREA (3 KM radius area) with namely Sukhumvit Soi (Lane) -1 to 33, Sukhumvit area Soi 1 to 33 (odd) and Soi 2 to 24 (even), Pratunam, Silom, Langsuan, Wireless Road, Sathorn, Surawongse, Siam, MBK, Yawarat (China Town), Khao San Road (Excluded City Tour) can pick up only in our meeting Royal Rattanakosin Hotel You can also join our tours at BANGKOK MEETING POINTS - Our office, Sun Leisure World Corporation, Phaya Thai Plaza Buidling, Phaya Thai Road, Bangkok-101400An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 3 miles (5 km) radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are committed to ensure the safety of travelers according to the Standard Operating Procedures of the World Health Organization (WHO) Standards
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.