Walks of the Waters, come to know beautiful lagoons of our region
Tour for direct contact with nature, with delicious baths in beautiful freshwater lagoons, dunes and beaches;
The traveler will be able to visit the Largest Cashew Tree in the World and the base for launching Christmas rockets;
The lunch spot will be the Porto Parus restaurant on Camurupim beach;
The traveler will be able to take beautiful photographs.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Lunch - meals and any other activities are not included in the tour
- Tour to visit the main freshwater lagoons on the south coast of Natal, municipality of Nísia Floresta.
With the departure scheduled for any hotel in Natal, the traveler will enjoy the lagoons of Alcaçuz, Juventude, Boágua, Carcará and Arituba. In addition, visit the dunes of Búzios and the viewpoint of the Dolphins on Barra de Tabatinga beach.
In this tour, we will visit a beautiful natural cave formed at low tide under the sandstone reefs at Barreta beach.
A pleasant walk where the traveler can enjoy beautiful freshwater lagoons for delicious moments of tranquility and contact with the environment, in addition to passing by beautiful beaches and visiting the World's Largest Cashew Tree and the Barreira do Inferno museum.
Departure Point :
We pick up our passengers at hotels, hostels or residences within the city of Natal free of charge. Travelers in other cities charge fees upon consultation
PortsMaritime Passenger Terminal of Natal, R. Chile - Ribeira, Natal - RN, 59012-250, Brazil
OtherNatal, State of Rio Grande do Norte, Brazil - Residences or rental locations.
Return Detail :Natal, State of Rio Grande do Norte, Brazil - We leave travelers at the departure points or some other point previously informed, as long as the tour route changes.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 20 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.