A wonderful walk along the Via Francigena to discover the most panoramic company "cru".
We will talk about our reality and we will discover all the secrets that link native vines with a territory unique in the world.
We will visit, if interested, the Parish Church of Cellole, one of the most beautiful and mystical Romanesque churches in the region.
In the shade of an oak tree, with a breathtaking view of San Gimignano, we will taste 3 of our organic wines with Tuscan appetizers.
Upon returning to the Company, visit our simple but professional wine cellar.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Tasting of 3 of our wines in the vineyard
- Snacks - Tuscan snacks, roast pork, cheese, fruit and vegetables, paired with wines for tasting.
What's excluded :
- One of the best preserved Romanesque churches in the entire province of Siena. Free admission
Departure Point :SP69, 53037 San Gimignano SI, Italy
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.