Walking Tour—La Candelaria | Coffee & Fruit Juice Tasting + Botero Museum
Explore the historic center of Bogota on a sightseeing walking tour whose history-themed focus reveals a comprehensive array of key landmarks in La Candelaria. Gain deep insights into the culture through gazing at the architecture and hearing in-depth commentary on it.
Stroll through the famous Botero Museum and browse through its extraordinary art gallery. Enjoy an in-depth Coffee tasting experience and learn Latte Art, and taste some typical beverages; fruit juices and indigenous Chicha.
per adult from
120 to 150 minutes
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Enjoy a coffee tasting experience at Arte y Pasion Cafe + Latte Art, and Chicha and fruit juice at Chorro de Quevedo.
- Entry/Admission - Plaza de Bolivar
- Entry/Admission - Plaza Del Chorro Del Quevedo
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaza de Bolivar, Between Carreras 7 and 8 at Calle 10, Bogota Colombia
The tour starts at your preferred time at our agency Parche Cachaco Tours. You'll be handed a bag with bottled water, snacks, a souvenir, and a hooded raincoat (depending on the weather).
Stroll through the cultural epicenter of Colombia, Bolivar Plaza, as your guide allows you in-depth insights into its fascinating history and architecture. Learn some fun facts about the buildings surrounding the plaza.
Later on, engage in a 4-part-hands-on coffee tasting where you will experience all the effort that goes into making some of the tastiest coffee in the world. Learn three preparation methods and Latte Art as you discover why the Colombian coffee stands out so much worldwide.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Museo Botero del Banco de la Republica, Calle 11 No. 4-41, Bogota 250051 Colombia
Browse through the 208 artworks in the Botero Museum Gallery, whose worth estimated at 200 million USD. Of course, its cultural value is priceless.
Stroll through the corridors of this charming colonial house and find out why the Botero museum is one of the five most prestigious public international art collections in Latin America. By the way, the museum safeguards one of the most valuable religious treasures in the continent—The Lettuce. That's something you don't want to miss out!
The Gallery brings together such renowned artists as Picasso, Leger, Renoir, Monet, Dali, Giacometti, Beckmann, Freud, Calder, and Bacon. (Closed on Tuesdays)
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Barrio La Candelaria, Calle 10 # 0 15 Bogota, Colombia Llegando por avenida circunvalar preferiblemente., Bogota 111711 Colombia
Stroll through the old streets in the Historical Center, whose colonial architecture holds an unparalleled charm for history and culture lovers. Take in the magnificent traditional houses that are still standing from the Spaniard colony. Listen to in-depth commentary from your savvy guide.
Gaze at the incredible graffiti that in their way brighten with life and color the walls around the area and highlight the biodiversity and cultural wealth through numerous techniques and styles.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Plaza Del Chorro Del Quevedo, Carrera 2 at Calle 13, Bogota Colombia
This place is where Bogota was presumably founded, due to its colonial architecture. Learn about its enthralling history as you gaze at the traditional houses and the amazing graffiti. Besides, you'll have the chance to taste some typical drinks, such as Chicha—Indigenous drink—and fruit juices.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Tours en Bogotá y Alrededores /Parche Cachaco Tours / Agencia de Turismo,, Calle 11 ##5-60 1er nivel, Bogotá, Cundinamarca, Colombia
Return Detail :Plazoleta Chorro de Quevedo, Cl. 12b #22 2-98, Bogotá, Colombia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.