Walking tour to Rialto and Frari Church
Walk across the imposing Rialto bridge and the area which was once the center of the commercial and financial activities of the ancient Republic of Venice. Continue through the picturesque Sestiere of San Polo along narrow streets full of local shops. The walk ends up right in front of the magnificent gothic Frari church. Visit the church inside with paintings of Giovanni Bellini.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Basilica di Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Basilica di Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari, San Polo, 3072, 30125 Venice Italy
The Frari Basilica - after St. Mark’s Basilica - is one of the most enchanting religious complexes in Venice, and one of Italy’s most
important Franciscan sites. As evidenced by the numerous pictorial and sculptural representations of St. Francis of Assisi and St. Anthony of Padua, this church has been looked after by Franciscan friars since its founding - hence the name “Frari”.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Campo San Bortolomio, Campo S. Bortolomio, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Departure Time :3:45 PM
Return Detail :Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari, 30125 Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- It is mandatory the use of the mask for all tours. If clients do not wear it, they will not be allowed to take the tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.