Walking Tour to Parc de la Sèquia from Manresa
La Sèquia is the medieval canal (14th century) that has allowed the growth of Manresa and the agrarian development of a good part of Pla de Bages. Following the path that borders its route, 24.5 kilometers with a drop of only 10 meters, constitutes a truly memorable experience: temples, fortifications, hydraulic works, farmhouses and natural spaces transformed by water help us understand the roots of this inland territory, the heart of Catalonia.
On this visit you will discover the history of this channel and you can exclusively visit the Church of Sant Iscle and Santa Victoria with the entrance included. You will feel what it was like to walk through these places years ago and you will take an unforgettable memory.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Guided visit
- Entrance to the Mas de Sant Iscle and Santa Victoria
- Entry/Admission - Parc de la Sequia
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parc de la Sequia, Ctra. Santpedor, Manresa Spain
Discover the history of the Sèquia canal and visit the church of Sant Iscle and Santa Victoria exclusively!
Begin the experience by visiting l’Agulla park, where you will enjoy magnificent views of Montserrat on the shore of l’Agulla lake and you will learn about its origin. We will continue along the path that borders the medieval canal of La Sèquia, which has a route of 24.5 kilometers with a slope of only ten meters that has allowed the growth of Manresa and the agricultural development of a good part of the Pla de Bages
Ready for a truly memorable experience? Walk among temples, fortifications, hydraulic works, farmhouses and natural spaces transformed by water that will help you understand the roots of this inland territory, the heart of Catalonia.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Manresa, Manresa, Bages, Catalonia
More from Sant Iscle and Santa Victoria
11th century Romanesque building, which was the ancient chapel of the castle for miles. Inside the temple, until 1936, there was an altarpiece from the 16th century, the work of Pere Mates, a part of which is found today in the castle rooms. A Gothic cross and some silver censers, also from the 16th century, are preserved.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Parc de l'Agulla, Ctra. Santpedor, 08242 Manresa, Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.