Walking Tour Through Quebec City's History
Travel back four centuries in time to the colony of New France as you tour Old Quebec City with your “cicerone,” or guide dressed in period costume. Experience a unique 2-hour walking adventure through the heart of this UNESCO world heritage site.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Follow your cicerone, or guide, off the beaten path and into history. You’ll be charmed by Old Quebec, the only walled city in North America.
On your 2-hour walking tour you’ll be accompanied by an authentic and unique character dressed in full colonial costume. Relive 400 years of action-packed Quebec history!
You’re sure to be impressed by this UNESCO world heritage site where fine old buildings and proud monuments line the winding streets. Visit picturesque places such as the Château Frontenac, Dufferin Terrace, the Basilica of Notre-Dame de Québec, and Place Royale. Place Royale is considered the cradle of French civilization in North America.
Departure Point :12 Rue Sainte-Anne, Québec, QC G1R 3X3, Canada
Return Detail :Royal Place, Place Royale, Québec, QC G1K, Canada
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.