Walking Tour Through Old Town Mombasa and Fort Jesus
As a Kenyan native with 15 years of experience as a tour guide, Humphrey's tour through Old Town Mombasa and Fort Jesus is full of information, friendly faces of the people he's known for years, and stunning sights only the locals have access to.
per adult from
2 to 4 hours
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Fort Jesus Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mombasa Tusks, Moi avenue, Mombasa 80100 Kenya
We'll take a picture with the Elephant Tusks in Mombasa. They are on Moi Avenue, and they were commissioned to commemorate a visit of Queen Elizabeth in 1952.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Mombasa, Mombasa, Coast Province
We'll stop at the Spice Market.
It’s the oldest market in Mombasa. It was built in 1914 by the British Colony. We get tourists from all around the world who visit the market.
In it you’ll find all kinds of Spices - what will you try? Will it be cardamom, pepper, turmeric… or some new curry powders?
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Old Town, Near Ndia Kuu Road, Mombasa 00200 Kenya
Our Walking Tour will wind through Old Town Mombasa, including the Fish Market, the Old Port, and the Hindu Temple, as well as stopping for handicrafts at Akamba Handicraft.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Fort Jesus Museum, Ndia Kuu, Mombasa 00200 Kenya
You'll get an extensive guided tour through Fort Jesus, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. We'll visit the Fort Jesus Museum, walk through the fort while learning about the Portuguese, Oman Arabs, and British influences.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Departure Point :Fort Jesus, Mombasa KE, Mombasa, Kenya
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.