Walking tour St Isaac cathedral and Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
We invite you for a nice walking tour in the very heart of St.Petersburg. Your guide will tell you stories of the main St.Petersburg avenue - Nevsky Prospect. You will visit 3 beautiful squares Isaac's, Konyushennaya and Palace Square. You will have an excursion to the most amazing St.Petersburg cathedrals: St.Isaac's and the Savior on Spilled Blood.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English/or German/or Spanish/or Italian/or French-speaking local guide
- One camera pass per person in all museums
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- You pick the time to start the tour. Your guide will meet you at the hotel and takes you to the city center by public transport. Your tour starts at
Nevsky Prospect with stories from the very beginning of St.Petersburg.
Your first visit is to
Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood - a unique masterpiece combining the old Russian style of architecture, talent of the best Russian artists and Italian stone carvers and the art of Roman mosaic. 7 500 square meters of mosaics cover almost all the surface of the walls and ceilings.
Next you walk to the
Palace Square (1 km) along small streets and cozy courtyards. This square is a symbol of St.Petersburg and you will know all about it.
From here we take you to the
Isaac's Square (1 km) to visit St.Isaac Cathedral - one of the most stunning structures in the world. The interior decoration of the cathedral is a symphony of gold, marble, lapis lazuli, malachite and porphyry. The walls and vaults are covered with painted and mosaic compositions, and the cathedral itself dominates the central part of the city.
After excursion we leave you in the city center.
Departure Point :Your guide pick you up at the hotel or any other location within city center.
Departure Time :We recommend to start at 10:00 or 14:00. Other departure times are possible.
Return Detail :Your tour ends on Isaac Square of St.Petersburg.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant (0-3 y.o.) are free of charge
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.