Walking Tour Old Town
A private, fun walking tour through BCN´s old town, perfect for people wanting to now more about the past.
When coming with families some surprises are included for the young ones!
per adult from
What's included :
- private guide
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gothic Quarter (Barri Gotic), Mediterranean Seafront to Ronda de Sant Pere, Ciutat Vella, 08002 Barcelona Spain
Where BCN was first built by the Romans - here you be introduced to the legendary start and passionate stories that are told about the past of BCN
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: El Born / La Ribera, El Born / La Ribera, Barcelona, Catalonia
The medieval district of BCN where the financial expansion happened and population increased
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Plaça Reial, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :10/8/2019 - 11/2/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 07:30 PM
Return Detail :Parc de la Ciutadella - Princesa, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.