Walking Tour of Venice Highlights - Small Group Tour
Discover the city highlights with this enjoyable walking tour. Admire the imposive St. Marco' Basilica, and right next the Doge's Palace, a marvellous exemple of architectural mastery. Gasp in front of the Sighs Bridge: your guide will tell you some legends about this place! Climb the steps of Rialto Bridge and admire the panorama of the Grand Canal! The tour will be conducted in a small group of maximum 15 people to make the experience even more intimate and engaging.
per adult from
What's included :
- Small group of maximum 15 people
- Professional tour guide
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
What's excluded :
- No entrance tickets
- Private transportation
- Optional gratuities
- Entry/Admission - Piazza San Marco
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza San Marco, 31024 Venice Italy
The tour will begin in the most iconic square of Venice: St. Mark's square! The tour guide will explain all the landmarks of the famous Piazza San Marco, the former political centre of the Venetian Republic. You will learn everything about the Doge's palace, once the seat of the government, where the Doge, the ‘leader’ lived and together with his advisors and politicians decided the fate of Europe in the 15th and 16th C.
You will admire the well-known Bridge of Sighs: the enclosed bridge is made of white limestone, has windows with stone bars, passes over the Rio di Palazzo, and connects the New Prison (Prigioni Nuove) to the interrogation rooms in the Doge's Palace.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ponte di Rialto, Ruga degli Orefici (Rialto) San Polo, 30125 Venice Italy
You will walk over the "Ponte di Rialto" to visit one of the most ancient neighborhoods of Venice with its traditional markets and San Giacometto Church: the first one builted in Venice (dates about 1000 A.C.).
The Rialto area was the main commercial center of Venice Republic where merchants from all over the world, traded their exotic goods. The guide will narrate the amazing history and curiosities of the city and the monuments around you to you.
An unforgeable experience to learn history and legends about this incredible and unique city.
Duration: 25 minutes
Departure Point :Princess Guest House, P.za San Marco, 2,4, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The tour guide will meet you at the meeting point and wait for maximum 10 minutes. Missed tours cannot be refunded.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.