Walking Tour of the Colosseum Forums & Ancient Rome with Skip-the-line Tickets
Led by a local guide this visit takes you to investigate some of Ancient Rome's most well known sights; the Arch of Constantine, the Senate House, the Temple of Julius Caesar, the Triumphal Arches, the House of the Vestal Virgins, the Basilicas, the Golden Mile, the Temples of Saturn and Concord and the inside of the Colosseum. With Skip-the-line access to the Colosseum you will benefit as much as possible from your 3-hour tour. You will likewise forego visiting the Colosseum third level and underground so you can invest more energy investigating other all the more intriguing regions of the amphitheater and Roman Forum.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- All activities
- Blue Badge guide
- Professional art historian guide
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
- Entry/Admission - Palatine Hill
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
By-pass the lines at the Colosseum and submerge yourself in the wonders of Ancient Rome, origin of current human progress and capital of the Roman Empire. Inside the Colosseum your guide will reveal to all of you about the history and engineering of this astounding field, a standout amongst the most popular destroys in the world. You will be entertained with tales about the combatant battles and figure out how the displays were overseen and in addition other intriguing certainties and tales about this heavenly amphitheater.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
After the Colosseum you take a short stroll to the Roman Forum which was the primary square of Ancient Rome and the focal point of political, religious and social life. Here are the remaining parts of structures that bear demonstration of the significance of this eminent square; the Senate House, the Temple of Julius Caesar, the Triumphal Arches, the House of the Vestal Virgins, the Basilicas, the Golden Mile, the Temples of Saturn and Concord and numerous different religious and political structures.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Palatine Hill, Piazza Santa Maria Nova, 53, 00186 Rome Italy
The final stop on the tour will be the Capitoline Hill where the temples of the most important Roman gods were once located.
This visit is fun and educational – an unquestionable requirement for all the family on your visit to the Eternal City!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Via dei Fori Imperiali, 21, Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.