Walking Tour of the Characteristic Points of Belem
Enjoy a leisurely stroll through the historic districts of the city along with insightful comments and information.
Visit the Jerónimos Church and the Belém Tower.
Taste the famous "Pasteis de Belém" and visit the two centuries old pastry shop where they are made.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entrance tickets
- Entry/Admission - Mosteiro dos Jeronimos
- Entry/Admission - Torre de Belem Garden
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mosteiro dos Jeronimos, Praca do Imperio Belém, Lisbon 1400-206 Portugal
The Jerónimos monastery ("dei Gerolamini") is located in the Belém district in the city of Lisbon. Made in Manueline style on a project by the architect Diogo de Boitaca, it was built by King Manuel I to celebrate the return of the Portuguese navigator Vasco da Gama, after discovering the route to India
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Torre de Belem Garden, Avenida de Brasilia avenida da torre de Belem/avenida de Brasilia next to combattentes memorial, Lisbon 1400-038 Portugal
The Bethlehem tower or, more commonly, Belém tower (in Portuguese: torre de Belém) is a fortified tower located in Lisbon, Portugal. It is a UNESCO World Heritage Site that played a key role in the Age of Europe's discoveries, as it served both as a fortress and a port from where Portuguese explorers set out to determine what would be the first European trade in history with China and India.
Duration: 25 minutes
Pass By: Padrao dos Descobrimentos Avenida Brasilia Belem, Lisbon 1400-038 Portugal
Discoveries Monument: This 52-meter-high monument, erected in 1960, is located near the Belém Tower and the Jerónimos Monastery and commemorates the 500th anniversary of one of Portugal's great navigators, Henry the Navigator, who discovered Madeira, the Azores and Cape Verde
Departure Point :N6 136, 1300-598 Lisboa, Portugal
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.