Walking tour of Rhodes old and new city + coffee and traditional lunch with wine
The best way to explore the city and to see it as the locals do is on foot with a good guide. To see the enchanting streets of the medieval city, the famous Greek windmills, the best panoramic views, and charming gates of Rhodes. We offer you to explore the city on your own pace, doing stops to dring Greek coffee, try traditional food, and drink wine - it will make this day unforgettable.
Your guide will pick you up from your hotel or from your cruise ship.
First, you will cafe a walking tour of the old city with a coffee break.
You will proceed with a tour of a new city.
After that, you will take sit in a traditional restaurant to have lunch with wine.
The tour ends here, if you need a taxi – the restaurant staff will assist you in calling a taxi back.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional licensed guide
- Traditional lunch with wine
- All fees and taxes
- Entry/Admission - Fort of St. Nicholas
- Entry/Admission - Palace of the Grand Master of the Knights of Rhodes
- Entry/Admission - Meczet Sulejmana
- Entry/Admission - Roloi Clock Tower
- Entry/Admission - Street of the Knights
What's excluded :
- Entrance tickets
- Additional food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fort of St. Nicholas, Pier of Mandraki Harbour, Rhodes Town 851 00 Greece
The fortress of Agios Nikolaos is a single stronghold that occupies the northern tip of the homonymous pier. It includes consecutive reinforcements and expansions after the destructions it suffered from sieges, during which it acted as “a key to the defense of the city”.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Palace of the Grand Master of the Knights of Rhodes, Ippoton, Rhodes Town 85100 Greece
The Palace of the Grand Master of the Knights of Rhodes, also known as the Kastello, is a medieval castle in the city of Rhodes, on the island of Rhodes in Greece. It is one of the few examples of Gothic architecture in Greece.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Meczet Sulejmana, Apollonion 11, Rodos 851 00, Greece
The Suleymaniye Mosque or the Mosque of Suleiman was a mosque originally built after the Ottoman conquest of Rhodes in 1522 and reconstructed in 1808. It was named by the Sultan Suleiman to commemorate his conquest of Rhodes.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Roloi Clock Tower, 1, Orfeos Street, Rhodes Town Greece
Even being the highest elevation of the Old Town of Rhodes, the clock tower (Roloi), is hardly noticeable at first glance.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Street of the Knights, Ippoton, Rhodes Town 851 00 Greece
The street of the Knights (Odós Ippotón) is one of the highlights of the Medieval Town of Rhodos. It is a fascinating and obligatory visit for all guided tours, one of the most admired attractions in the Old Town.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Rhodos Cruise Port Terminal, Akti Sachtouri, Rodos 851 00, Greece
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.