Walking Tour of Mysore
Mysore was the capital of the Kingdom of Mysore from 1399 to 1956 and was ruled by the Wodeyar dynasty. On this walking tour, explore the stately buildings and bazaars for an introduction to the best of the city’s culture and heritage. Explore the home of culinary delights through its Masala Dosa, Mysore Pak and much more.
● Streets of Mysore
● Mysore Palace
● Colorful bazaars
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Local food tasting
- Local English speaking guide
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mysuru Palace, Sayyaji Rao Rd Agrahara, Chamrajpura, Mysuru (Mysore) 570001 India
You will be picked up from fixed point / hotel leave for sightseeing.
The walk features the beautiful Mysore Palace, the seat of the Wodeyar dynasty. Your guide will share the history of the palace and give you insights into the extravagant lifestyle of the Maharaja of Mysore and his private collections. This is the second most visited site in India after the Taj Mahal. Built in the Indo-Saracenic style of architecture, the three story palace with its marbles domes is an important landmark of the city.
Next, the guide will take you around the streets of Mysore, past major landmarks and through colorful bazaars.
Once your tour will be finished you will be driven back to fixed point / your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your hotel in the city of MysoreAirports
- Mysore Airport, Kozhikode-Mysore-Kollegal Hwy, Mysuru, Karnataka 571311, India
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking.
- Not recommended for pregnant women and people with back problems.
- Consider wearing comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.