Walking Tour of Jewish Heritage of Cracow and Wine Tasting
Do you enjoy good wine and local food? Are you looking for a way to explore Cracow in a casual and relaxed way? Are you curious about the differences between traditional Polish and kosher wines?
There's Camden Town in London, Kreuzberg in Berlin and in Kraków we have Kazimierz. The predominantly Jewish district that never sleeps filled with unique history, architecture and art that we'll be exploring with a short, guided walking tour. You'll learn about Kazimierz's past, it's founding in the 14th century as a town separate from the King's City of Kraków. We'll help you
understand Jewish traditions with a tasting of kosher wine arranged in a historic house of prayer. The tour concludes at a cosy local wine bar, where our sommelier will serve you a selection of Polish wines from one of the country's top wineries.
Anyone can drink wine, but we can show you how to experience it.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kazmierz The Former Jewish District, Szeroka 24, Krakow 31-053 Poland
Walk around the Jewish heritage of Cracow - Kazimierz our favorite district, where we talk about Jewish culture, art, local stories and how it became trendy and famous for its nightlife.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Czarna Owca Wino Bar, ul. Dajwor 20 LU 6, Krakow 31-052 Poland
Cozy, stylish place where you can enjoy wine in a smaller or larger group. Friendly sommeliers will be happy to help you choose a wine. A large selection of wines and delicious snacks.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Galicia Jewish Museum, Dajwór 18, 31-052 Kraków, Poland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.