Walking tour in Nairobi town
As we walk along the Streets of Nairobi I will tell you all about our street names and who they were named after and why.and We will get to see some historic monuments so its advisable you have your camera with you.On this day with me i believe you will learn more about the Kenyan culture than you already know.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance fees to KICC rooftop
What's excluded :
This is a walking tour around Nairobi CBD. We will cover 2 markets, Rooftop view of the city, an old railway, then share a local meal.
I will there after see you off to your hotel
• Nairobi railway museum, Station Rd, Nairobi 00200 Kenya
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Let me know where you'd like to be picked from.Airports
- Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, Embakasi, Nairobi, Kenya
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.