Walking tour in Marrakech
This is a private tour that also can be customized.And as a local ,The guide shows travelers the real public life .Walk through medina and learn about the way of living of people.So the discover the hid sides of medina (old city).
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Mellah
- Entry/Admission - Palacio da Bahia
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Koutoubia Mosque, Rue el Ksour, Derb Sabai, 13, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
Our accredited tour guide will take you to visit Koutoubia mosque from outside have a look at its garden and give you a general idea about the medina (old city)
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Secrets Of Marrakech, Cafe Restaurant Les Premices, Immeuble CTM, Place JAMAA EL FENA, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
Your official tour guide will show you the nice colorful souks (markets),walk through and discover workshops of handicraft then walk until the main Square .You will spend here about 2 hours and a half including a stop for lunch
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Mellah, Marrakech Morocco
Our accredited tour guide will walk with you through the Jewish Quarter or Mellah of Marrakech.You will discover a different architecture there there are buildings with balconies that dates back to 16 th century .You can also visit the 1492!synagogue ...
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Palacio da Bahia, 5 Rue Riad Zitoun el Jdid, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
Our accredited tour guide with meet you near the post office in the main Square and join you for a walking tour inside Bahia palace you will see Arabo Andalusian architecture and the material used in addition you will learn more about what we call Riads .
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Jemaa el-Fna, Jamaâ El-Fna, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.